Sunday, August 2, 2009

In the Last Trimester now!

Hi Everyone!

Yes, It's been a little while since my last post...right at 2 months! We have been so busy over the last few weeks and so has our little girl! I have been working alot since I got promoted and Tony has been going non-stop as well. As far as the baby goes...My belly is getting bigger and bigger, and so is the baby. We have decided on a name for sure...Ella Grace. This works for quite a lot of family names on both Tony and my families. We also finished painting her room, with the help of Tony's mom this weekend. Thanks Mom and Gram for coming up and cooking so much.
We did white beadboard on the bottom half and then painted the room "Everglade Glen" on the upper part...it was a shade lighter than the original thought of "Pea Pod Green". We tried numerous samples of different colors before we decided on the "Everglade". All of the furniture is put together in the baby's room as well. So we have a crib, changing table and the glider/ottoman. We also got the mobile for the crib today and put that on there. It is so cute...it has little bunnies on it. I do have to say, my favorite part of the room right now is the chair, it is really comfortable to sit and just rock back and forth! I love it!!!

I started to make some letters to hang on the wall, spelling out Ella, but I am not super crazy about them so far. So I think Tony is going to have some made at the shop...then they will look sooo much better than mine! :)

Other than that, everything is going well and I am feeling Ella move alot! She kicks me randomnly and flips around. Lately she has been kicking me right in the ribs...not the most comfortable feeling, REALLY! The heartburn is horrible! Pepcid has become my friend on a daily basis pretty much. It doesn't matter what I eat, I get the worst heartburn and acid reflux. And...my beautiful cankles! Have you seen cankles? It's when your legs blend in to your feet and you dont have much of a definition between them that should be your ankles. Instead your calves blend in to your ankles, so they become cankles! It's really not attractive when I am wearing dance shoes.

Speaking of dancing, if you want to see a very humorous sight, come watch some of the classes at the dance studio right now. Yes, I'm still teaching some and I try to go and take my favorite Adult Hip-Hop class. I have to say, I try not to watch myself in the mirror because it is just comical to watch me dance with my big ole' preggo belly hanging out.

Anyways, we figured it is time for me to post some more pictures and this time we have pictures of the nursery since it is all done with paint and furniture.

Hope you are all doing well and we will talk to you soon!

Love to all...
Dawn, Tony and little Miss Ella in my belly! :)

1 comment: