Monday, June 8, 2009

So....



IT'S a GIRL!!!!


Yes we found out tonight at our 20 week ultrasound that our baby in my belly is a little girl. it was kinda humorous how they determine that the baby is a girl, but we had a pretty good picture and the untrasound tech was pretty sure about everything...so we can focus on little girl stuff! YAY!


But everything is going well...I'm getting bigger and my belly is absolutely expanding. Maybe...just maybe...I'll post a picture of the belly. Tony keeps saying I should.


Anyways, SO Here's new pics of the baby. They said she is about 11 ounces. That's funny, cause I don't think i have felt any movement yet, but i don't know. I have felt some weird things...maybe thats the baby...maybe not?




So, this will be a short post. I'm super sleepy and ready for bed.



Here are some pictures and video. :)

1 comment: