Monday, April 13, 2009

Something new and exciting!

Hi Everyone!
I know I just started this blog, and I did two posts yesterday, but I wanted to keep everyone updated and not forget anything. It will be a few days till my next one probably.
I had my 2nd visit to the doctor tonight. Everything is going great! I gained right at 6 pounds over the last month...so I now weigh 158 lbs. At my first appointment, I was 152...so that is what my beginning pregnancy weight is...and I guess I'm eating just fine. LOL! Even with feeling icky or getting sick, I still manage to eat just plenty! hahaha
But the doctor said everything is going well and we are right on track!
I got to hear the babies heartbeat tonight. It really is amazing to hear that little heartbeat going strong and fast. It makes everything seem a little more real when I hear or see the baby. I'm sure it will be even weirder when I feel the baby move the first time! Yikes!!!
We are right at 12 weeks and I am hoping the sickness part is going to move on soon. My belly is sticking out some now and my pants are either super tight...or won't even button! UGH!!! I have a feeling I will be wearing alot of dresses over the spring and summer.
So thats all for now...We'll talk to you all again soon! :)
Love to everyone!
Dawn, Tony and the "beating peanut"... :) LOL

1 comment: